Frustrated at not losing

Has anyone had trouble losing on WW? This is the 2nd time I've done the program in the last couple of years and neither time have I lost any weight. I stick religiously to the points, count everything, drink lots of water, exercise regularly - and I stay the same. I gave up the first time after about 5 months. I'm now I'm my fifth month again, and I've lost a total of 2 pounds. I've been checked by my doctor and everything is fine with my health. Not sure what to do at this point! I had great luck with WW a few years go - and slowly put weight back on but now it's not coming off!

submitted by /u/Mzmouze
[link] [comments]

from Wellness that Works. https://ift.tt/3jLoN82

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements