WW giving me double activity points for my linked Garmin steps?

I'm new to WW and have linked my Garmin watch to it for activity tracking. It seems like it always gives me double points for my activities. Today I woke up and first thing I went on a 30 minute walk and earned 6 points. In my activity last however, I have those 6 points, plus another 3 points for "Garmin steps" even though I've only walked an additional 200 or so steps since then. I expect to get additional points for steps I take throughout the day, but why is it giving me those extra 3 points? Shouldn't they be included in the 6 I got for my walk?

I've looked back at the last three weeks. I do a walk every day and 4 days a week I run. It looks like I always earn an additional 1-8 points for "garmin steps" above that, with an average of about 4 points a day.

submitted by /u/sbgriffin
[link] [comments]

from Wellness that Works. https://ift.tt/33dpwd4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements