Stressed and Frustrated

I just feel the need to vent. I joined WW in October 2019, and was having pretty good success. I lost 14 pounds before COVID-19 hit. I found myself baking to curb my stress levels, and now I'm back to where I started a year ago. I'm a full-time online college student, and school combined with COVID-19 means I'm constantly stressed. I keep trying not to snack when I'm stressed, and bought lower-point foods, but I either stay at my current weight or gain a little every week. I want to feel comfortable in my skin again, but staying disciplined about food is so hard right now. Has anyone else been in a similar situation?

submitted by /u/LakeSuperior29
[link] [comments]

from Wellness that Works. https://ift.tt/2ENGpl3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements