Scale broken or just in shock?

I've been out of town for a week on vacation and then last week was settling back down. I was 203.4 the day before we left. I did not track the week on vacation nor the week after. I enjoyed myself and ate what I wanted.

Anyway! I got back on track this week but I've been constipated, and I won't weigh if I don't have a BM in the morning. Took a stool softener yesterday, and this morning had a decent BM and weighed. It was 199.4. I was like how did I lose weight after cheating for two weeks? I made my husband weigh and his was normal, and then I weighed again. Now it says 200.2. I get off and get on again. Now it's 200.00. I say screw it and get in the shower, then after I dried off I weighed again at 200.00.

I'm not sure what to think. I went ahead and changed the batteries in the scale before I went to work, but I'd already had my morning water and meds, so I didn't weigh again. I'll check it again in the morning. But I guess I'm just not sure what to think. I don't want to log my weight yet and I don't want to be hopeful that I finally broke 200 after all these years.

submitted by /u/belgiantwatwaffles
[link] [comments]

from Wellness that Works. https://ift.tt/34irbgS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements