(Blue) Points Friendly Meal Kit Services

Hello friends! Spouse and I are about to enter a very busy month or two at our jobs and we decided to sign up for Hello Fresh (I had a coupon!) I was surprised to find that the calorie-friendly option had meals that are in the 15-17 point range, which is a lot for me. Has anyone found a point friendlier service? Or, if you have done Hello Fresh, do you have point-friendly Hello Fresh meal recommendations so I can make strategic swaps? I'm doing Blue and this is my first time trying a meal service/kit. Thanks!

submitted by /u/metallic_squink
[link] [comments]

from Wellness that Works. https://ift.tt/2GhhTJI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements