Thinking about starting WW.. how does it work?

Thinking about starting weight watchers but I’m seriously confused as to how it works?

Without counting calories? I feel like you could eat up your daily points by consuming two pieces of pizza. Or you could consume too many calories by eating tons of 0 point foods. I just can’t seem to wrap my head around it, and I’d love to have someone explain it to me.

I know it’s possible to be successful with WW, I’m not doubting that. I work with women who have been doing it, and I’ve watched the weight just melt off of them and they say most of it is just diet from WW. Id love to start I’d just like a little more info!

submitted by /u/Incrimnatinggoats_
[link] [comments]

from Wellness that Works. https://ift.tt/3hKxDCv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements