Question on Coaching? Need Advice

Hi,

Four years ago I had a ton of success with weight watchers and lost 30 pounds. I have gained 25 of it back and although tried to restart WW just didn’t stick with it.

I really feel like I need a serious accountability partner. Is that what coaching provides? Like someone you have to check in with and say I shouldn’t of had that third glass of wine?

I only have done digital before. I tried one meeting and it was so not me it felt uncomfortable like I know cheese sauce has calories, thanks.

So is coaching worth it and finally help me back on track?

submitted by /u/aesimatix
[link] [comments]

from Wellness that Works. https://ift.tt/3gIJXlt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements