Kids eat your food?

I have tried to do weight watchers a few times during quarantine, but my biggest mental block is that my little kids have a tendency of taking my food and then I get stuck with no food left. I end up rummaging for scraps and probably end up eating way more than I should because I don’t feel like I ate my plate full. My husband says I should just eat my food at the counter while they eat at the table. That seems out of norm but not sure if I’m just using this as a mental excuse. Any moms out there dealing with this and how do you work around??

And I know it’s easiest if everyone eats the same food, but I’m the type that meal preps and can eat the same thing 4 days in a row and no one else in my family is like that, so it gets complicated and never works out (believe me, I’ve tried)

submitted by /u/IMissSleepingIn
[link] [comments]

from Wellness that Works. https://ift.tt/3juMeTo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements