General TSO?

I’m obsessed with the stuff. Well, I WAS. I’d like to replicate it (or at least something similar). Has anyone made a good dish that’s similar and not too many points? I don’t want anything fried, but I’d love a very similar flavor for some chicken breast. I’ve seen some recipes online, but I’m not that great at cooking so I figured I’d ask here before I started experimenting to see if anyone has tried it before. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!

submitted by /u/starsandstripes6684
[link] [comments]

from Wellness that Works. https://ift.tt/3hWnMtL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements