Unknown Activity - Generic ??

Hi everyone -
I'm a long ago WW member coming back so there's a bit of a learning curve to navigate with the newer program. Hoping someone could help me out and shed some light on the mysterious appearance of "Unknown Activity - Generic" with a whopping 5 points credited to my day? I would like to delete or edit it but there doesn't seem to be an option for that.

Perhaps it's somehow part of the activity goes that I'd set for the week?

Also, have to say what a nice bunch of people are here! Good vibes that I'm looking forward to contributing to when/where I can.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/QwikDry
[link] [comments]

from Wellness that Works. https://ift.tt/3fpatQs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements