Refunds? Please Help

hi guys. So I fell off the wagon. HARD. back in march. I moved back in with my parents (i’m a college student) for the pandemic, and eating right has been difficult for months now, especially since I’m back in the home where I grew up with bad eating habits. I’ve been pretty depressed and haven’t done anything other than my now online courses.

So I never froze my plan or anything, because it was a special deal and I thought I was locked in. And to be honest, I didn’t know how to freeze the membership in the first place. I figured I was stuck, and would just finish paying off the 6 month membership and it would stop billing me. I know I shouldn’t have done this, but like I said, it’s been a difficult few months.

Here I am, month 7, and I got charged full price. I can’t afford a $50 membership with everything happening. I budgeted for the 6 month special, but not for a full price month, much less a full price month in the middle of a pandemic. Does anyone know if I would qualify for a refund for at least the month of july? I was billed on the 25th.

I’m really disappointed in myself and honestly, embarrassed. I was paying for this service for 4 months without using it. I’m heavier if anything. I don’t know where I’ll go from here. But I think getting my money back for this month is a start, and I may try to sign up again under the discounted deal when I move back to school.

But for now, I need to work on my mental health before I can think about weight loss. Any insight on this is appreciated. I’m very anxious with customer service, and I’m not sure how to even explain all this to them.

P.S. This community is very supportive, and I want to thank this sub for my time in it. I hope I can be a better member one day.

EDIT: I’m still living in an area heavily affected by COVID-19. I haven’t been able to go out, and am still not able to go out. That’s part of the reason it was so easy for me to get discouraged and stop going to weigh in. I’m adding this because maybe being away from my original workshop/not being able to go to the one in my locked down county could be grounds for a refund?

submitted by /u/natalit
[link] [comments]

from Wellness that Works. https://ift.tt/2CRwryh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements