Not great at this.

My fiancé (26m) and I (25f) started WW a little over 2 weeks ago. He’s shedding weight like crazy, but I’m still under 2lbs lost. I changed from the purple plan to the blue plan, but I’m still snacking a lot and not logging it. I felt like I didn’t have enough points on purple, and I have more on blue, but I just feel so lagged behind my fiancé. He has about 30 or so points per day, and I have 20, so I feel like he just has so much more freedom than me.

I try to keep it interesting, but we never eat at home. No time for in-depth meals and no ideas I guess. I’m not sure. I guess I just needed to vent.

submitted by /u/methuseluh_hneysukle
[link] [comments]

from Wellness that Works. https://ift.tt/33aRlD6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements