Stomach getting used to different foods

Okay, with summer here I've started eating lighter which means bean salads, tomato salads, more greens, less dairy and meat, more seafood, and after a week or so my stomach still isn't thrilled about it. It is bloated and I don't feel regular. I don't have gas, which I feel like would improve things because then at least the air would be getting out.

I'm getting plenty of fiber and fat, and drinking water. I do spinning for exercise and move around during the day gardening and things.

Has anyone had this happen? Has it gone away? Is my body just getting used to the raised bean intake and more veggies?

Thanks for any advice or commiseration.

submitted by /u/garbageuser948
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/3g3JIBE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements