Shrinking Meat?!

Quick question - I searched the WW forums and here but didn't see anything.

I cooked 16 oz of lean GROUND chicken today. By the time it was cooked and marinated (taco seasoning) it looked like half of it had gone.

I weighed and measured it - the cooked product was 8oz total. Is this normal? Do I add 8oz of portion to WW or the original 16 oz?

TYIA and sorry if this is a basic question I should know by now, I guess I've never measured meat before so didn't think it shrank that much.....explains a lot though in hindsight.

submitted by /u/linzness
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/3eR2xI3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements