Must have foods on Purple?

I just switched from blue to purple and it’s a bit of a shock how many fewer points I have. On blue my essentials are fat free Greek yogurt, good thins, light string cheese, chicken breasts, and turkey. What are some foods you recommend stocking up for on purple? I already messed up because I bought the microwave brown rice (I bought both Uncle Bens ready rice and minute rice cups) and it has points due to oil so that really messed me up on my first day. I’d appreciate any help.

submitted by /u/stat-chick
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/3gcqo5m

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements