Frozen Meal Suggestions

I try to avoid frozen meals because of the sodium content and plastic waste, but at times I really have to resort to them. Right now my house is in disarray from a few big projects and I am working an exhausting 9+ hour day, so on the craziest days I have been eating the Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers I read about here. Can anyone suggest any other good low-point frozen meal options? I can't find a wide variety of SmartOnes in the stores near me, and haven't loved the ones I have tried.

submitted by /u/mrspollifax
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2YMIg0H

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements