Coming back after my dad died - motivation please.

I joined weightwatchers 7 weeks ago and lost 10 pounds in the first 4 weeks. Then my dad died very suddenly and obviously I’ve just been eating and drinking whatever I want for the last couple of weeks. I want to start again on Monday as I want to get back to some normality and don’t want to put on more weight but I’m struggling to care about anything. My mum, sister and I are all going to be accountability partners as we all put on weight during lockdown so that’s something.

Just wanted to reach out here to get a bit of motivation from you guys.

submitted by /u/fayefairyhair
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/31quSBg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements