I'm on purple, do 0 point foods sometimes show up with points when you scan them?

I scanned a bag of brown rice mixed with quinoa. It came up as 3 points- I checked the ingredients and the only ingredient that was questionable was "olive oil", does that mean the olive oil made it 3 points?

Same with tofu, I bought some savory baked tofu that is lightly coated in spices and oil, but it was rather high in points. I would've anticipated 2 points per serving but it was 7!

Are the points always accurate for your plan when you scan them? Or are the sometimes errors?

submitted by /u/mmp12345
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2MjeLN8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements