Sister is starting this again, how can I support this?

My sister is starting up this diet again. While I do need to lose some weight, I'm not actively trying. But I would be open to eating the same things and helping cook meals. Are there resources for meals/recipes?

I know she is excited about fruit being 0 points. The last time she did this she lost like 60lbs. But it was very strict and she didn't eat any variety. It was green beans and breakfast sandwiches.

Any tips or tricks to help her out?

submitted by /u/Have_Mercy
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2VWeTYB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements