Just signed up!

I (40/M) just signed up for the digital WW plan. I didn't know what plant to pick so I answered it's questions and it suggested the green plan. It allots me 55 points and after tracking today's foods I used 52 points. What I ate today was pretty normal for things I eat, but importantly I didn't add any sugary snacks or drinks. That is something I do a lot, pretty much daily I would have a Monster and at least one bag of M&M's. Hitting the drive through at McDonald's was common for me and my drink of choice is a large Mocha Frappe... that's 35 points!!! No more of them.

Should I focus on keeping my points as low as possible, or focus more on coming in under my allowed points? Everything I'm seeing says WW trys to keep losses at around 8lbs a month, what can or should I do to increase that loss?

submitted by /u/SR414
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2yb9WSl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements