How do people who swap Fitpoints do vs those who don't?

I have my Fitbit linked to my WW account but I don't allow any Fitpoints to be swapped (they seem too generous) but I'd like to hear from people who do allow swapping and use their Fitpoints, how they find their loses week to week. I'm finding I'm snacking a LOT and over my points every day and blowing throwing my weeklies in 2-3 days. I'm wondering if I started swapping if it would help me stay more in line because I'd know when I have to stop because I hadn't earned any more snacks.

submitted by /u/Wizardrywanderingwoo
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2ybDGhA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements