Feeling like a failure.

I [re] joined Weight Watchers in early March and I was so excited...then the world fell apart. Luckily for me, my day to day didn’t really change. I was already working from home and I’m a bit introverted, so I was already staying in. I didn’t feel stressed, but it must have been lurking because I’ve just been eating like garbage every single day. It doesn’t help that my husband eats terribly, as well, and has no desire to change. He almost gets irritated or angry when I don’t want to binge with him. I’m just at a loss...

How are you guys pulling yourselves out of this funk and staying on track? Does anyone have a partner who, while supportive, is also enabling and just a bad influence? Ugh.

submitted by /u/thisistheweigh87
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/39rJnF6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements