ED. Stress eating. Eating to distract from physical pain.

I started WW on the 11th. I'm ten pounds down. The first two weeks I was usually under my 23 points a day without really trying.

However, unplanned food is my enemy. Last Sunday I went to a small family gathering and ate all of my daylies, all 35 of my weeklies, AND all of the points that I rolled over from other days that week. 63 freaking points in less than 4 hours.

I still finished the week without putting myself in the negative.

Today, I ordered Arby's with the office, made a few reasonable choices, ate Thai for dinner, and in 20 minutes scarfed a granola bar, a can of Vienna sausages, and now and apple. 39 points. I'm still do doing as best as I can to not eat all of my weekly points, especially not all in one day like last week.

I'm not sure what I came here to say. I'm overwhelmed. My body hurts all the time, most recently it's a pinch in my back that makes even breathing difficult. Work is not going great might get laid off.

I know I'm not a special case, but I thought I found something that I could make work for me, and I think it still is, I just worry I'm ruining my chances of progress. And all I want I chocolate because the world is sad.

submitted by /u/needverbs
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2JokX4Q

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements