WW in person meetings

Hi! I think I remember seeing people talk about paying to go to in-person workshops without having to pay for it weekly, just by visit.

I was wondering if there's a way to do that without actually being a part of Weight Watchers? I mostly just count calories because that works for me and while I considered WW the points system just confuses me. I do want an in person community to go and talk about weight loss with but I'm not sure how to find one. I was wondering if I could do this with the WW workshops (as the studio is super close to my home) without actively doing the WW plans

submitted by /u/herewegoagain128
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2uCekbj

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements