Sans Scale

Have you ever been successful on WW and didnt use a scale? Maybe at least only weigh once a month or something like that? I am finding scales and I do not mix very well. We are compadres as long as the scale is moving in a downward direction. The moment it stalls or goes up, I subconsciously throw in the towel. It usually happens around week 3 or so with any diet I have ever been on, including WW. I can just never get over this hump.

submitted by /u/icecreamandcakes
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2PzYNjB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements