Monthly Self-Goals?

Does anyone do any monthly self goals?

I did WW last year for about 3 mo and lost almost 22 lbs. I fell off at the end of March 2019 and gained about 8 back. I started back at the end of January and I decided my goal for March is to back at the weight I was when I quit. This is a good goal for me because this goal is very attainable and keep my mind off of my goal weight and any gains I may have!

April I need to go at the end of the month to renew my license and I want a thinner face for the pic. But not sure what the other monthly goals I should have are. Any suggestions on what to do or what’s worked for you?

submitted by /u/Bring_the_Rukus
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2I6fKhp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements