Major Food FOMO!!!

I know this has been posted about before but y’all..... once a week I go out with some girls from my grad cohort and we get chips and queso and margaritas after class. I’ve managed to nix my margarita habit since starting ww.... but I can’t control the chips and queso.

I try counting out my chips, but I cannot stop dunking it in the damn cheese! And it’s almost like I just can’t stop myself from going nuts. I’m so tired of using my weeklies on freaking chips and queso. Any tips? It doesn’t help that’s it’s late at night and my self control is caput for the night.

submitted by /u/ahalldorson
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2wRe0pR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements