Hey everyone, I've just finished my first week on Blue...kinda nervous to go to workshop. So hi!

Hey there y'all, I'm Michelle. I'm 25 and I live in Dallas. While finishing college and experiencing health issues/surgery, I gained probably 40 or so pounds. I cried when I saw myself in my graduation outfit, and they were not tears of joy. At 5'2", being 212lbs ain't cute. I'll never judge anyone else's starting point or body, but I'm extremely harsh on myself. But I've been trying harder than ever to become healthy again.

It's very hard for me to even talk about my weight. I understand it's important, but I get very emotional about it. In addition to my health issues, my diagnosis of PTSD a few years ago (on top of major depression & panic attacks) just took the wind out of my sails, and food made me happy/forget past trauma. No help at all living in Austin at the time, if you've ever been there, it's the food truck capital of the world. I rarely hit the bars on 6th street, I was always going for Homeslice pizza, tacos, or these fckin deep fried thai food rolls...pad thai, pad kee mao, fried rice? Let's just roll that sht up and deep fry it. Not. Fair. Oh God.... I'm so hungry it hurts rn. I've been focused until today. I drove by a frozen custard shop otw to a client and nearly burst into tears.

That's my thing: I'm really struggling right now, I've made it through the week, been doing hot dynamic power yoga 3x a week all of 2020, but I've also started a new job walking dogs for several hours a day AND I'M SO HUNGRY. Ugh!!!! I've been drinking all of the water, crushed an entire bag of baby carrots, used up all my points between breakfast and lunch, and now I'm like looking up zero point meals just ready to give up. What do I do? I know IFU at breakfast getting an egg white grilled chickfila muffin and an iced coffee. I'm at a loss. Do I just not eat?

And I'm just about out of groceries....not really sure how to negotiate the grocery store now having started Blue. Anything y'all stock up on? How do you fight off the sweets cravings? I'd punch a small child in the face for a Whataburger with cheese right now. Oh, man.

I'm looking for any and all words of advice and/or motivation. Sorry for the all over the place story, I'm losing it while trying to lose it.

PS happy Friday💜

submitted by /u/micheeemicheee
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2I5O5Nz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements