Does iTrackbites offer purple plan yet?

I subscribe to Ultimate Food Value Diary and love it. They recently added the purple plan for their premium subscribers (yay)! Can any of you using iTrackbites tell me if they offer a plan similar to the purple plan? Last I saw they had a “work around” for it (am not interested in a work around). Just curious because my subscription is up in a month and although I am happy with UFVD, I kind of miss the community feature of ITB. Thanks!

submitted by /u/NDgal
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2wjP3mE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements