Need some motivational words!

I joined WW last May and had great success. I lost 22 in about 4 months. I was so proud and happy!

I pretty much stopped loosing after the initial 4 months and hit a plateau.

Fast forward to now and I am still in this plateau state- for 5 months now. I stopped tracking regularly and have let some bad habits creepy back in. I have maintained the loss which I’m happy about but I’m still 10-15lbs away from my goal and I can’t seem to get motivated to get back on track.

Looking for some motivational words to help me get back on track with my tracking and weight loss!

submitted by /u/Melly_1577
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/3b3ONIn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements