WW Coffee Question

I am just beginning WW. I would like some input on coffee preparation that are WW friendly. I love my coffee with flavored creamer but I would like some alternatives that would keep my points to 2 or less for my morning coffee. Has anyone tried any concoctions that are satisfying and low points?

Some options I’m considering are protein shake powder, or PBfit.

Does anyone have any luck with keeping your points low and still being satisfied with that morning cup?

submitted by /u/bdawson4
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2F59Ifs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements