Wife and I just joined

My wife and I joined WW over the weekend and we are both excited to get our weight under control. I've been over 250 lbs since 7th grade (currently 295) and I'm now 29 so it's way past due. We've been working out at home in the evenings and making better choices but we haven't been tracking everything.

I'd say my first big goal is to see results by April 1st, 2020, that's the day we leave for our honeymoon.

Anyway, just wanted somewhere to express my excitement for us to get in shape. Thank you!

submitted by /u/ReptileElite
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2Zzk6FE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements