So what are you making on January 2nd?

I’m making my New Years Day meal tomorrow that is traditional for my family (and honestly not terribly unhealthy!) but I’m trying to think to once the holidays are officially over. After a couple of weeks of indulging I want to eat clean, but may have to ease into it! I’ve been off track for a bit. No restrictions, no ingredients I hate terribly. I have an instant pot, air fryer, and an equipped kitchen. I do have a slow cooker but it’s honestly not really convenient to me. So, what are you guys planning? Just hoping the grocery store is open for a bit tomorrow!

submitted by /u/Life_Test
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/35eLius

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements