What do you love for fitness?

I've never loved sitting still, so I've always been a mover. Back in the day when my kids were little, I went to Jazzercise because that was the only place near me with child care! I loved it, but there isn't always a Jazzercise near me (right now I'd have to drive 30 minutes.) Later I found mountain biking and trail running for when I can be outside; it's magical to spend time in the woods, and I've found great friends (and my fabulous boyfriend) through these activities. I go with spinning and yoga when I'm at the gym. I went to a Zumba class with my friend the other night, and I could see doing that occasionally. I've always managed to find some sort of exercise that I enjoy. (I've also found things I don't enjoy, like boot camp and HIIT workouts.) What do you all love to for movement? What do you hate to do???

submitted by /u/ThePiksie
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2Y3gbA4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements