The best Scale I've used to track my progress

I just wanted to share how amazing this scale I bought 6 months ago is. It is the Renpho ES 24M Smart Scale. As well as measuring weight, it also tracks other features like BMI, Visceral Fat and Metabolic age and more. It is all tracked on a smartphone app and you can see your progress over a span of a year. This has genuinely helped me and I would like to share it with you guys. I put in the link below so you can see its further specs but I really recommend this to help aid weight loss!

https://renpho.com/collections/body-fat-scale/products/renpho-es-24m-bluetooth-body-fat-weight-scale?ref=y6got1ml2us

submitted by /u/KIDCARTI
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2R9efof

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements