Struggling with cravings for dessert

My biggest issue is wanting something sweet at the end of the day. Before WW I would literally have whatever I wanted - pick up a milkshake after work, grab a candy bar at the gas station, bake a pan of brownies. Needless to say I have a slight sugar addiction.

The cravings for me are so overwhelming and I end up either binge eating or going a little over my points. Fruit doesn’t do the trick for me because I crave “rich” desserts that are chocolatey or sweeter than that.

I wish I didn’t struggle with this whatsoever! Does anyone have advice for overcoming this or any ideas of point friendly options to cure my cravings??

submitted by /u/newmodesty
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2JCZFAS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements