Points priority confusion

So, I tried to create a recipe that called for coating veggies with coconut oil spray and seasoning with garlic powder. The coconut oli spray, even though I said spray for two full seconds, did not have any points when I entered it into "My Recipes" at the WW website. On the other hand, 2 tsp of garlic powder, with no sat fat and few calories did count as a point.

I'm not used to having to measure my seasonings (other than sugar or salt) in an eating plan, so I'm not sure why WW sees fit to restrict consumption of garlic. Usually herbs & spices are a free food.

submitted by /u/Careless_Ingenuity
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2JxIKjg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements