Do you set weight loss incentives for yourself?

I did wonderfully on weight watchers several years ago but I’ve since come back and the program has changed and so has my life so I’m not as motivated as I once was.

I’ve decided to set 10 pound rewards for myself. Things like a pedicure or getting my car detailed, and they gradually get better/nicer the more weight I lose.

Has anyone else tried and succeeded doing this, along with weight watchers?

submitted by /u/SuperGurlToTheRescue
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2oMIWUj

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements