A question about gaining

I've been surfing around the WW Reddit (some posts quite old) and I see some posts I really don't understand. For example, one person saying something like, "I messed up and went over my points, I chose to eat gummy bears. At the end of the week I'd gained 4 lbs." Or, "I had a donut, the next day I'd gained 1 lb." From what I understand, a lb of fat is about 3,500 calories. I don't think a donut would top 1,000, and I don't see someone eating 14,000 calories worth of gummy bears. What am I missing? Are people fretting over water weight?

submitted by /u/CierraEstelle
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2myU4DD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements