The real benefit of WW!

I'm at Dragoncon. I knew that on this one weekend of the year I wouldn't stay within my points, but I tried to keep track to be aware of them.

But last night, after a year and a half of WW, something amazing happened: I got sick of the taste of junk, and sought out a Chinese Restaurant in the food court so I could get a nice pile of yummy, yummy vegetables, because my body recognizes fruits and vegetables as the primary thing a healthy human should be consuming, and knows that all this junk is pure crap.

Realizing how much I like fruits and veggies now was awesome.

submitted by /u/Serpenthrope
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2UiARm3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements