Diet post plateau?

Current stats:

Total Weight Loss: 15.2 kg

Total weight lost this year alone: 4kg

Starting weight: 86kg

Current weight: 70.4kg (lightest I've ever been for this long)

Hi everyone. I've hit a plateau for the majority of this year. I went from being a bit more strict, to being really lax, to then being quite controlled again with my points. As indicated above, this year I've only lost 4kg, compared to the 11kg I lost mostly between August and December of last year. My concerns are as follows:

  1. Will I lost my last 10kg if I stick to 23 points a day still, or will I need to cut back further?
  2. If I cut back further, will I have to just stick to that further cut back forever so I don't come back up to 70 again, or will I only need to to break plateau?

I'm concerned I might not get to my goal weight ever and I need some guidance/reassurance/insight. Thanks.

submitted by /u/xsoutherndiscomfortx
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2PkfAJN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements