Do any of you ever get shaky and lightheaded?

I’ve been doing ww for coming up on 3 months now and the longer I do it the more I have noticed some issues come up. I don’t have blood pressure or blood sugar problems (not since my last fasting blood test in 2017 so I suppose things could change) but I’ve become rather shaky and lightheaded most days.

I’m a personal trainer and live an acceptably active lifestyle (walking around at work, training clients, working out, hiking, etc). I’m 5’4” and 189lbs and ww gave me 23 points. I would rather save my weeklies for going out on the weekend and having more than one or two drinks and some good decadent food.

But eating within 23 points throughout the day is I think affecting me. I make sure to incorporate healthy carbs and fats for my points and fill meals with 0 point foods for volume and satisfaction.

If I haven’t eaten in a few hours I begin to get shaky as if I’d had 10 cups of coffee. And I feel lightheaded while talking to people.

I’m beginning to think I need to take a week or so and eat more in a maintenance level than at a deficit. I haven’t lost much on the scale but EVERYONE at my job and even my mom have commented how different I look.

Does this happen to anyone?

submitted by /u/anonymous_anxiety
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2yo0sQh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements