Chub rub with weight loss?

I have lost about 40lb with WW this year, and am now dealing with chub rub on my inner thighs. I know that some people develop this (especially in the summer), but I did not get it before losing this weight. I have not changed my style of clothing (I've always worn skirts and dresses exclusively). Did any of you have this issue develop with weight loss? Is there a good solution besides wearing spandex shorts under my skirt/dress every day? I use talcum powder in the evening, but by then my thighs are screaming!

submitted by /u/uponcld9
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/32Yy710

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements