Looking for some vegan recipes/blogs/resources!

I'm vegetarian and have been doing pretty well on the program, although it's definitely harder than it is for meat eaters (in my opinion!). I'm now trying to transition to vegan and having a hard time finding meal ideas. When I've gone through vegan periods before, a lot of my recipes were heavy on nuts and other high fat ingredients, but those don't work with the WW points.

I've browsed pinterest and instagram but nothing much comes up right away. Any tips would be great! :)

submitted by /u/fruitdeliveryatwork
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah http://bit.ly/2HOu9Q1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements