I'm Back!!

Decided to cancel my WW account last year because I wasn't using it and didn't feel like I needed it, but boy was I wrong! Gained 12 pounds since October and after trying to lose weight on my own, realized I need WW to hold me accountable! Just signed up again with my mom and excited to get back in and see the new and improved program! I'm glad they are looking more at wellness than just losing weight.

Anyway, what did I miss? Have any pointers to get back on track?

submitted by /u/morganahannaaaa22
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah http://bit.ly/2XgPxm8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements