Best points system for a vegetarian (ovo-lacto)?

Hey y'all!! I lost 60 pounds a while back on the old system my mom taught me, or the system that iTrack Bites calls Classic Bites, for those of you who use that app.

I put on a little chub last year when I graduated college and would like to get back in the program. Only difference is now I'm vegetarian, and I'm wondering if there is a particular points system that works best with my lifestyle?

There are sooo many WW styles now and I know everyone has an opinion about which is best so I'm not sure if I should stick with the old system or switch it up now that I'm veggie. Any help would be appreciated!

For context I am a beginner vegetarian and still eat egg and dairy products.

Thanks ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

submitted by /u/chocmalt
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah http://bit.ly/2VuFUD1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements