Struggling with textures on weight watchers

Hi guys! Just wanting some advice really. I’m not really a fussy eater with flavours, but what I do struggle with is the textures of some foods. I’ve noticed that with weight watchers I’m struggling with the textures of beans/pulses. I’d rather not eat them, but they make up such a massive part of the bulking/point free part of the diet. Has anyone got any tips? It’s the waxy texture I think!

submitted by /u/Phie_cox
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2I39Z5g

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements