Plateau Madness!

Hi guys! Long time lurker, first time poster. Running into a bit of a wall and getting pretty frustrated. I started my WW journey about a year ago and have lost 40ish lbs. I’m feeling pretty good, but since last summer I’ve only lost about 15 lbs- up and down a pound or two a week. It’s maddening. I thought that maybe I needed to up my workout routine, so the past three weeks I’ve been doing pure Barre almost every day. I’m starting to see and feel the change of my body but the scale is staying the same- if not going up a pound or two. I know that muscle weighs more than fat, but I can’t imagine three weeks is making that much of a difference. I’m just kind of desperate for some quantifiable victories, ya know? I want to lose about 30 more lbs and at this rate it will take me 7 years. Any advice would be so helpful and appreciated. You all inspire me! Love to all!

submitted by /u/NotThatKindOfFamous
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2OAaiWt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements