Didn't lose this week...so sad

I am feeling so bad right now, I didn't lose this week, I really thought I killed it, I was excited to weigh in then nothing. I am only a month in so I thought I would be doing better considering I have never gone over in points in fact this week I have had one or two left over daily. I have lost 11 lbs total for last month and I do not exercise. I guess I should start. Thanks so much for reading my post, ANY advice would be so appreciated....Love to all.

submitted by /u/VaperKitten
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2BYBeKr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements