Looking for Advice - Down 1 lb in 3+ months

I have been doing weight watchers since September. The first few months I lost about 10lbs. Since then, I haven't lost anything. The only thing that has changed is my length of workout (I try to do 4-5 days a week for at least 30 minutes) since I can't do competitive swimming right now due to an injury (usually was 2-3 days for an hour). I track everything that goes in my mouth. I have friends that are very successful, but I can't for the life of me figure out what to change/do. I have tried eating my weeklies and not eating my weeklies. No big difference in either approach. I'm open to any suggestions!

submitted by /u/osusars
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah http://bit.ly/2G1NRIr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements